Department: Ski School
Reporting to: Daycare and Tiny Tigers Supervisor
Start Date: Early November (weather dependent)
Daycare Attendants provide an outstanding experience for our guest by maintaining the daily operations of the Daycare, ensuring quality service and care to our littlest guests. Tiny Tigers Daycare is licensed to accommodate up to 45 children and has a staff of approximately 8 during peak periods.
- Provide excellent guest service
- Supervising kids in all areas of play & according to sanitary demands & operation policies
- Responsible for preparing and serving snacks and lunches
- Organize and lead arts and crafts activities as well as games
- Follow daily assigned schedule and ensure that all duties are completed for the day including working the desk, cleaning daycare facility , supervising the play room
- Ensure that our smallest guests are being attended to in the appropriate manner and to the best of our ability
- Participate in effective communication with the supervisor about any issues that may arise
- Adhere to the operating policies as outlined in Social Services and Daycare Employee Manual
- Manual labor, such as shoveling snow, operating the magic carpet, helping load and unload children onto magic carpet.
- Some office/administrative work is required
- Preparing children for outside play and ski lessons
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for providing outstanding guest service
- Non-residents will require a visa and medical that enables them to work in childcare
- Child Care Certificate is an asset but not a requirement.
- Previous experience working with children between the ages 19 months to 6 years old
- An energetic and caring personality
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Hold a current first aid certificate
- Maintain confidentiality, privacy and discretion
- Ability to work in a team-orientated environment
- Service with a smile!