Reporting to: Rentals Supervisor
Start Dates: late October (weather dependent)
Rental Technicians provide an outstanding experience for our guests by tuning and repairing ski equipment efficiently and timely in order for guests to get back out enjoying the slopes.
- Provide excellent guest service
- Physical/Manual labour and lifting
- Ski and snowboard repair, including; applying P-Tex on gouges and scratches, complex work such as base patches, beveling, edge replacements and de-laminations. Becoming knowledgeable on proper wax selection based on weather conditions and performance demands.
- Daily use and maintenance of ski tuning machinery, including; Wintersteiger Micro 1, Micro 80SNBWorkhorse and P-Tex extruder gun.
- The ability to mount a vast variety of ski and snowboard bindings without instruction or supervision
- Assist & Fit customers with skis, snowboards, boots, poles, helmets, goggles, etc.
- General shop cleaning
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist with customer questions and concerns
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for providing outstanding guest service
- Works well under pressure
- Knowledge of ski and snowboard equipment an asset
- Ability and desire to learn the technical side of equipment