Sunshine Village Mountain Guest Services
Handy outlets on the mountain, in Calgary and in Banff
Calgary Snow Central
Stop by Calgary Snow Central, 1037 11th Ave S.W., to get full information about lift tickets, season passes, retail, mountain information and packages at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge.
On the Mountain
- In Rentals, at the base
- On the second floor, Creekside building, at the base
- At the Day Lodge in the Village
Lost & Found
- You can leave items at the Java Express in the Day Lodge
- You can leave items or claim lost items in Guest Services, in the bottom floor of the ticket building, at the base
Ski & Snowboard School Desk
- In the Old Sunshine Lodge (Mad Trapper’s building)
Tiny Tiger Day Care
- In the Village, east of the WaWa chair. Licensed pre-school facilities.
Snow Host Tours
- Complimentary mountain tour. Gathers outside the Old Sunshine Lodge, daily, just before noon.
- Located in the lower section of the Mountain Holme building (just below the gondola exit), in the Village.
Ski & Snowboard Rentals
- At the base, above the ticket windows: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- In the Village, Salomon Rental & Test Centre: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Deposits (credit card, debit or cash) are required for all rentals.
Located at the base on the second floor of the NEW Creekside building. Seasonal, weekly & daily lockers, groups meet-and-greet area, picnic eating area and washrooms.
- In Skier Services
- In the Day lodge and Old Sunshine Lodge in the village area.
VIP Parking/Day Valet
Day Valet Parking is available to everyone at the great value of $25 flat rate, per car, per day. On arrival at the parking lot, continue past the 5 minute zone towards the sign which states "VIP Parking/Day Valet". An attendant at the Valet box is able to take cash, debit and credit card payment.
If you have a VIP Parking Season Pass please be aware that your spot is only reserved until 11 a.m. If you arrive after 11 a.m. a spot may not be available.
Ski & Snowboard Lockers
Day lockers can be found in the Village at Trappers (basement) and the Day Lodge, and at the base in Rentals and Skier Services (Creekside, second floor). (Inquire at the Rentals shop, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org) Overnight lockers are not available.
$2 lockers: 24" high, 12" wide, 18" deep.
$1 lockers: 14" high, 12" wide, 18" deep.
- At the base in Rentals, above the ticket windows: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- In the Village, at the Salomon Rental & Test Centre: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.