For winter 2022/23, all passholders over 18 years of age must sign the Release of Liability waiver. Legal Guardians must sign for all passholders under 18 years of age. This applies to all Season Pass Types, and Direct-to-Lift Sunshine Super Cards (physical and mobile).
We require all new and renewal season passholders to have a waiver signed and a photo uploaded before passes are printed and delivered.
How to complete your Season Pass Waiver:
1. Click on the button below.
2. Choose your waiver:
- - If you purchased a 2022/23 Sunshine Season Pass (i.e. Family, Adult, Midweek, Senior, Youth, Child, CADS etc.), please select "SEASON PASS WAIVER 2022/23"
- - If you requested a Direct to Lift Pass (i.e. Sunshine Super Card Upgrade), please select "SUNSHINE SUPER CARD DIRECT-TO-LIFT WAIVER & AGREEMENT 2022/23"
3. Complete your personal information.
4. Read the waiver carefully and sign it.
5. You're all set! Your 2022/23 Season Pass will be printed and delivered once all steps on your profile are complete. You can also pick up your pass in person at these locations:
- - Calgary Snow Central, 1037 11th Ave SW, Calgary, AB, T2R 0G1
- - Sunshine Village Ski and Snowboard Resort, 1 Sunshine Access Road, Banff, AB, T1L 1J5
- - Ski Big 3 Adventure Hub, 114 Banff Ave, Banff, AB, T1L 1J4